If you have been following me since I started my YouTube channel, you probably have noticed I have so many Oreo recipes! I LOVE Oreos and I cannot get enough of it! I don’t know what’s so addicting, but it’s so good! Although I’m not a big fan of the cream, but I still eat it because it’s so good!
Did you know Oreos are vegan?! I remember when my friend told me, I was vegan at the time and was struggling because I really missed eating cookies. I was camping and he came up for the day and handed me some Oreos and asked if I wanted some. I looked at him because he was also vegan and he says Oreo’s are vegan. I didn’t believe him at first, so we checked the ingredients and he was right! I was so so happy, I ate a lot of Oreos that day.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch the Step by Step Video:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 12 Oreo cookies
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, then beat in butter. Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour gradually and mix until well combined. Fold in oreos, then cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Spoon cookies onto mat bake for 12-13 mins
Recipe adapted by bakerbynature.com