Dig into this homemade 2-ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream that is creamy, fresh-tasting, and basically from scratch! No ice cream machine is required for this delicious Pineapple Ice Cream. Give this a try!
Tips and Procedures:
- Start with using the best ingredients. Always use a very ripe pineapple.
- Use frozen pineapple chunks when making this ice cream. Your finished product will taste so much better when it is cold.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- vanilla greek yogurt*
- frozen pineapple chunks
Place all the ingredients in a blender:
Blend the ingredients until it is creamy:
Look at how creamy and fresh-looking that is!
Serve after freezing your two-ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream!
Frequently Asked Questions for 2 Ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream:
Q: Why is my ice cream not creamy?
A: Basically, the higher the fat content, the creamier the ice cream. You can add in more greek yogurt if you love a creamier consistency.
Q: How long does homemade ice cream last in the freezer?
A: You can keep your homemade ice cream inside the freezer for a few weeks to a month. Just make sure it is freezing well.
Q: How long does it take to harden the ice cream?
A: After blending, put your ice cream in the freezer and wait for an hour or two.
More delicious recipes to try:
- Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Nutella Cheesecake No Bake
- Matcha Milkshake – 4 Ingredients Only
- Mocha Ice Cream – 5 Ingredients Only
- Homemade Caramel Cake
2 Ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream
- 3 tablespoons vanilla greek yogurt*
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!