For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on MONDAYS & FRIDAYS!
3 Ingredient Macaroon Cookies
- 1 7oz unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ 7oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl add the coconut flakes, condensed milk, eggs and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scooper, add the coconut batter on the cookie sheet evenly spreading it out. For large cookies, bake it for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.