Top 5 Baking Tools under $10
When it’s Christmas, I always remember the saying, “It’s better to give than to receive”. Giving a gift to somebody gives a pleasant feeling of fulfillment. So this time, I am giving away ideas on what to give this Christmas that will surely make anyone who loves to bake, smile the sweetest smile this season. Plus these items costs are under $10, but is nonetheless very special because it comes from your heart.
1. Baking Mat – This baking mat is a must in every baker’s place. There will be no sticking and messy table tops when making your very own cookie, pie, or pizza dough! How comfy is that?
2. Cookie Scooper – Now this is actually an Ice Cream scooper, but I love how it makes perfectly equal sizes of cookies every time with no fuss. This amazing tool works perfectly and hastens your baking.
3. Mini Spatulas – You don’t want to mix dough in your hands, right? Except when the dough calls for “hand massage”, these mini spatulas are essential to every baker. Be it amateur or a professional baker, we need them to create the perfect mixture of doughs and batters. I highly recommend these silicone ones because they are so easy to wash and maintain, plus it is “food safety” approved!
4. Measuring spoons – Now, how can we work without them? Have you ever come to a time when you’re about to bake something and you lost your measuring spoons? It would cause your dessert a total mess! These spoons are very practical to have and come in different styles, but still serves its main purpose.
5. Mini Cake Stands – A nice cake should have its throne! Yes, I mean a cake stand. A pretty cake wouldn’t be completely elegant when you just put it in a plate along with your other desserts. To make it stand out, a cake stand is necessary. There are many colors, styles, and materials that these cake stands are made up, any baker should have a throne for a pretty cake.