- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 F and move the rack to the center.
- In a medium sized bowl add the eggs, sour cream and mix until it’s well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Using a grater, grate the butter into the bowl and then mix with a fork till just combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the fresh blueberries and knead the dough until everything is mixed in.
- Lay the dough on a floured surface and create a circle (check the youtube video). Then slice into 9 pieces and place on a mat lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes and drizzle glaze*