Foolproof Cassava cake recipe which everyone will love! The ingredients are easy to find and perfect to try out even if you are a newbie in baking!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Filipino
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cassava*
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg yolk
- grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F, and grease pan with butter, (check pan size)
- In a large mixing bowl, add cassava, coconut milk, butter, egg, evaporated milk, sugar, condensed milk, and mix until well combined, set aside.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping by mixing the condensed milk, coconut milk, egg yolk, until well combined, then set aside.
- When the cassava is golden brown, firm or 50 minutes into baking, remove the cassava from the oven and pour the topping over the casava and spread it, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes more. .
- Add grated cheese and cook for
*Use frozen cassava if can’t find fresh cassva. Sold in most asian markets.