Chocolate Filled Croissant
- 1 1/2 cups golden graham cereal, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup hot fudge sauce
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1 (8 count) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Open up the croissant dinner rolls (store-bought), and add in the crushed graham crackers, chocolate chips, and one marshmallow.
- Securely wrap all the ingredients with the croissant dinner rolls, especially the edges to prevent the ingredients from oozing out.
- Place all the assembled croissant dinner rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with your desired amount of hot fudge sauce and top with graham crackers and chocolate chips.