- 1 scoop whey dark chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 2–3 tablespoons sweetener
- chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl add all the wet ingredients, almond milk, vanilla extract, egg whites, sweetener and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour into containers, I used microwaveable silicone cups and microwave each one on high 15 seconds. Add 3-5 seconds if needed.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and eat immediately.