- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 hours
- Total Time: 11 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings 1x
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Peel the mangos and slice thinly. If you want thicker slices, feel free to do so – just be
aware that they will take longer to dehydrate
- Arrange the mangos on the dehydrator sheet. If you are using the oven method, place on a
- Set the dehydrator to the “Fruit” setting and allow it to dehydrate until desired consistency.
Times will vary based on humidity levels. Mine took about 11 hours and sometimes it takes about 18 hours.
- If you are using an oven, set it as low as possible and dehydrate until very dry and crispy.
Since the oven will be at a higher temperature this may only take 10-12 hours. Check
every 30 minutes after the 10 hour mark until you are happy with the level of dryness.
To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge, or enjoy right away