Thai Chickpea Curry
This Thai Chickpea Curry is rich and heartwarming! You would think you were eating at a fancy Thai restaurant!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Thai
- Diet: Vegan
- 4 / 500 g red potatoes, washed & peeled, and cut into to quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup l coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea, drained and washed
- salt to taste
- Prepare potatoes, then fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Next, add potatoes and boil until tender, then set aside.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat, add oil and cook onion and garlic until tender. Next add the curry paste and mix together and cook for 30 seconds to bring out the flavors.
- Next add vegetable broth, coconut cream, chickpeas, potato and mix until combined. Lower the heat and bring to simmer until the sauce thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve warm with rice.
Keywords: Thai Chickpea Curry