Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Yield: 2 dozen mini cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup keto friendly sweetener – I used Erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of milk* (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix the peanut butter, sweetener, egg, vanilla extract until well combined. (If it’s very dry, you may add 1 tablespoon of milk)
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the baking mat and then using a fork, press down on each of the cookie dough balls to create the crisscross pattern of the classic peanut butter cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes and allow the cookies to cool for about 3-4 minutes (if you don’t allow the cookies to cool, it will fall apart) and then transfer over to a cookie rack to finish cooling.
*I used almond milk