Mocha Ice Cream | 5 Ingredients ONLY!
A creamy 2 ingredient chocolate ice cream for the chocolate lover! Dairy-free and no ice cream maker required!
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons nutbutter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- In a high-speed blender, add the cashews and pulse until it’s fine.
- Add the alternative milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen bananas, nut butter, and instant coffee blending until smooth.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and add dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Eat immediately.
*or other plant based milk