I have been hearing raves about green tea KitKats, so I decided to try it, and let me tell you, it is simply amazing! I took my first bite and it was very delicious. Now I’m not a big fan of green tea and I actually think it’s an acquired taste, but these were delicious, especially if you freeze the KitKats. Since it’s been very hot in southern California, I have been looking for ways to not use my oven and I put together a recipe that is delicious, and refreshing, and you don’t have to use your oven! These were very simple and easy to make and I really hope you enjoy them!
Tips and Procedures:
- It is important to freeze the KitKats before using them in this recipe. It is so much easier to slice them up when frozen.
- Make sure to sift the almond flour before mixing to prevent lumps in your cookie dough.
- If you do not have dark chocolate chips, you can use white chocolate chips instead.
How to Make this No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- butter, softened
- brown sugar
- almond flour
- mini chocolate chips
- green tea kit kats
Before we begin mixing, prepare a wax paper on a pan and place Kit Kats in the freezer. Now we are ready to make this No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies!
In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until well combined:
Add milk and continue mixing:
Add almond flour, and mix until combined:
Then add mini chocolate chips, Mix well so that the chocolate chips are well-incorporated:
The final cookie dough should look like this:
Remove the Kit Kats from the freezer and cut them into thirds. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and place kit kat in the center:
Roll into a ball and place on wax paper. Freeze for 1 hour and serve immediately:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no-bake cookie recipe could make 10 to 15 cookies, depending on how big your dough balls are.
Q: How long can I keep these in my fridge?
A: This would be good for 3 to 5 days but I bet you would eat these up within a day 🙂
Q: Can I add nuts to this recipe?
A: Yes, you can but make sure to do it moderately to prevent the cookie dough from falling apart.
No Bake Green Tea Kit Kat Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk*
- 1 cup almond flour packed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- green tea kit kats
- Prepare wax paper on pan and place kit kats in the freezer.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar, and mix until well combined. Add milk and continue mixing.
- Add almond flour, mix until combined then add mini chocolate chips.
- Remove kit kats from freezer and cut into thirds. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and place kit kat in center and roll into a ball and place on wax paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!