These 5-Ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are an insanely easy and delicious treat! Only five simple ingredients are needed to bake up these soft treats that will wow anyone!
If you have been following me since I started my YouTube channel, you probably have noticed I have so many Oreo recipes! I LOVE Oreos and I cannot get enough of it! I don’t know what’s so addicting, but it’s so good! Although I’m not a big fan of the cream, but I still eat it because it’s so good!
Did you know Oreos are vegan?! I remember when my friend told me, I was vegan at the time and was struggling because I really missed eating cookies. I was camping and he came up for the day and handed me some Oreos and asked if I wanted some. I looked at him because he was also vegan and he says Oreo’s are vegan. I didn’t believe him at first, so we checked the ingredients and he was right! I was so so happy, I ate a lot of Oreos that day.
Tips on How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- If you are doing this for a party, it would be nice if you make them into cookie bars. Just bake them evenly on a flat baking tray, and slice away!
- When crushing the Oreos, you can use a food processor or you can just put them in a ziplock and crush them gently with a rolling pin
- If you want uniformed cookies, use a cookie scooper.
- After you add in the Oreos, you can also include chopped white chocolate, or candy cane if you are baking this delicious treat during Christmas time
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Before making the Oreo Cheesecake Cookie dough, preheat oven to 350F. If you are using liners for your baking sheet, line them with parchment paper. If you are using a non-stick baking mat, go ahead and prepare them ahead. Now, we are ready!
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, then beat in butter:
After you have the cream cheese softened, add sugar and mix until light and fluffy:
Add flour gradually and mix until well combined. At this part, the dough gets a bit tough to mix manually, so I recommend you use a hand mixer or a stand mixer:
Fold in the crushed Oreos:
Cover bowl with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or best overnight:
Spoon cookies onto mat bake for 12-13 mins:
Cool them in a cookie rack for a few minutes. Yes, you can’t eat them yet! While waiting for them to cool down, you can prepare your favorite drink to pair with this easy and delicious Oreo Cheesecake cookies!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch the Step by Step Video:Print
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 1 dozen medium size cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 12 Oreo cookies
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, then beat in butter. Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour gradually and mix until well combined. Fold in oreos, then cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Spoon cookies onto mat bake for 12-13 mins
*If you are in a hurry, place the cookie batter in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Pin this recipe:
Recipe adapted by bakerbynature.com