These Peppermint Oreo Cookies are tender, chewy, and melt in your mouth. A perfect cookie to make ahead that’s always a hit at any party!
I actually look forward to Mondays because of Cookie Mondays! I have tried so many different types of cookies this past year, and I have really grown to LOVE cookies. I think I’m officially addicted.
Guys, I found another favorite cookie. The Peppermint Oreo Cookie is a phenomenal cookie, because this cookie includes mint, dark chocolate chips, and it’s SIMPLE! Remember, I’m all about making baking easy, so this cookie recipe is up my alley. The Peppermint flavor is NOT strong, which is really nice because I don’t like the mint overpowering the rest of the flavors. I really hope you guys love this cookie as much as I do, please let me know if you do try this recipe!
The Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips is a seasonal item and I found mine at my local Walmart, however I have seen some at Target as well. The texture is very similar to baking chocolate chips and has a very subtle flavor.
It doesn’t matter which brand of White Cake Mix you use, as long as it is White Cake mix, below are some examples of how it’s sold. It’s actually cheaper to purchase the cake mixes at your local grocery store because of ongoing sales. For this recipe, I used the Pillsbury brand.
The full recipe is below, plus a step-by-step video if you’d like more guidance.
More Cookie Desserts:
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Eggnog Cookies
- Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies
- Assorted Candy Cookies
Peppermint Oreo Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup), softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup Andes peppermint crunch pieces
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup oreo cookie chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease baking sheet or use baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and mix, then add butter and mix. Add egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Add cake mix and mix until well combined.
- Add peppermint crunch and dark chocolate chips, mix add oreo chunks and mix until well incorporated.
- Bake for 15 minutes if making large cookies.
Pin this recipe:
Recipe inspired by Inside BruCrew Life