Peppermint Oreo Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup), softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup Andes peppermint crunch pieces
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup oreo cookie chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease baking sheet or use baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and mix, then add butter and mix. Add egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Add cake mix and mix until well combined.
- Add peppermint crunch and dark chocolate chips, mix add oreo chunks and mix until well incorporated.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes if making large cookies.