Today I will be sharing with you how to make Pumpkin ice cream! I know you’re thinking pumpkin during the summer?! Well, I’ve partnered with LIBBY’S Pumpkin to share one of the great things pumpkin can do. With 5 ingredients only, you can have the best Fall pumpkin ice cream right inside your kitchen without ice cream maker!
This is such a super easy recipe and it’s homemade which of course always taste better! So pumpkin isn’t only for fall, I challenge you to try incorporate pumpkin whether it be for baking or into your everyday diet! Also if you go to Pumpkin Can you download a coupon to buy yourself a can! So send me pictures on FB or IG of what you made, so I can share it!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe:
- To make the serving more festive, top with whipped cream before serving.
- Drizzle caramel on top before serving to make your own caramel pumpkin ice cream.
How to Make this Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Pumpkin Ice Cream and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- Libby’s Pumpkin Puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
- cookie dough*
- espresso powder*
In a large stand mixer, mix the heavy whipping cream until it has stiff peaks. Then slowly add the condensed milk to the bowl and mix:
Turn off the mixer then add Libby’s Pumpkin Puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and mix until just combined.
The final ice cream mixture should look like this – soft, creamy and has a fine texture:
Split the ice cream batter into 3 different bowls. In one bowl, add the espresso powder:
In the other bowl of ice cream mixture, add in the cookie dough:
There you go! 3 Pumpkin ice cream flavors with just one base mixture!
Freeze at least 4 hours or best overnight and serve 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe:
Q: How long does this pumpkin ice cream last after mixing?
A: You can keep this in the freezer for a long time, even months, as long as it is kept in an airtight container.
Q: I have lots of pumpkins. Can I use this instead of the canned pumpkin puree?
A: Yes, you can use your own pumpkin puree. Just make sure that the puree you use is very fine. Use a food processor to make it finely textured.
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup Libby's Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ to 1 cup cookie dough*
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder*
- In a large stand mixer, mix the heavy whipping until it has stiff peaks. Then slowly add the condensed milk to the bowl.
- Turn off the mixer then add Libby's Pumpkin Puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- Split the ice cream batter into 3 different bowls, then add the cookie dough and espresso powder into each bowl.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or best overnight.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
FTC: Sponsored Video with Libby’s Pumpkin. #sponsored #pumpkincan