A delicious Quick and Easy Coffee Cake recipe that’s perfect for all occasions! Together with the softened butter on top, the flavors come together as one perfect blend.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Quick and Easy Coffee Cake Recipe:
- All-purpose flour is the best flour to use for cakes. If you want to use other variants of flour, you can but it would definitely have an effect on the cake’s texture.
- Do you love to have different flavors of coffee cakes aside from the classic coffee cake? You can mix in blueberries to have a blueberry coffee cake or even blackberries. You can also mix in some pumpkin puree to have a pumpkin coffee cake. The possibilities for this coffee cake recipe are endless!
- Are you serving this to a party of several people? Save yourself some time off washing another serving tray. Just bake it using your favorite baking dish!
- You can top this classic coffee cake with a glaze made of milk and sugar! It’s definitely a delicious addition!
How to Make this Quick and Easy Coffee Cake Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the cake pan. Now you are ready to mix the ingredients and bake it!
In a large bowl add eggs, oil, milk, vanilla extract and beat until well combined:
In another bowl add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix very well:
Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. If you want to use a stand mixer rather than a handheld mixer, you can:
Mix until well combined and the batter looks like this. Set bowl aside:
In another bowl, add brown sugar, cinnamon, and mix well:
Add half the batter into the cake pan, then add half of the sugar-cinnamon mix:
Add the rest of the batter onto the sugar cinnamon mix. Lastly, add the rest of the batter:
Bake for 40-45 minutes or when a toothpick is inserted and comes out dry. After that, cool it completely and you are now ready to take it off the cake pan.
Your whole house would smell so good, Simply Bakers! I love the aroma of this cake and it is so delicious!
Frequently Asked Questions for Quick and Easy Coffee Cake Recipe:
Q: How long is coffee cake good for?
A: After baking, you can store it in room temperature then chill it until three to five days.
Q: Why is it called coffee cake but there’s no coffee in the ingredients?
A: It is called coffee cake because it’s best to eat this with coffee as your drink. It is a winning combination!
Q: Can I use other kinds of flour instead of all-purpose flour?
A: Yes. You can use almond flour or cake flour. For bread flours, they can make the cake dry and tough, so if you can stick to all-purpose flour, it is the best flour to use for cakes.
More Breakfast Inspired Recipes you will enjoy:
- Blueberry Scones
- French Breakfast Bread
- 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Vegan Muffins
- Vegan Coffee Cake
Quick and Easy Coffee Cake
A Quick & Easy Coffee Cake that is delicious and heartwarming.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350, grease cake pan.
- In a large bowl add eggs, oil, milk, vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- In another bowl add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix very well. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well combined. Set bowl aside.
- In another bowl add brown sugar, cinnamon, and mix.
- Add half the batter into the cake pan, then add half of the sugar cinnamon mix. Add the rest of the batter onto the sugar cinnamon mix. Lastly, add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or when toothpick is inserted and comes out dry.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!