Here is a Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites Recipe that is perfect for breakfasts, snacks or even on Christmas mornings. It satisfies your cravings for a sweet treat for breakfast.
Tips and Procedures:
- The quickest way to soften a frozen or chilled butter is to pop it in a microwave. What I do is place it for 30 to 45 seconds and then it’s ready to use!
- Sift, sift, sift! This step is important to do when using powdered sugar for glazes! It makes mixing a lot easier and your glaze smoother.
- Make the glaze ahead. It should be poured onto the cinnamon dough bites right after taking it out from the oven.
- After pouring the glaze, you can sprinkle a good amount of brown sugar for an added “crusty” top.
How to Make this Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites Recipe:
Ingredients you will need:
- refrigerated biscuits
- pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
Before starting, don’t forget to preheat oven to 350F and grease 8×8 inch pan. Doing this step always before mixing the ingredients would save you tons of time and would make baking more enjoyable 🙂
Cut the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished:
Next mix the sugar and cinnamon together:
Then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated:
Place the dough in an 8×8 inch pan which is greased making sure the dough is very close to each other:
After assembling all the dough in the baking dish, drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes:
Once the dough finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over.
Now, here’s how to make the glaze:
Next, add the powdered sugar and It’s very important to sift the powdered sugar to achieve a smooth glaze:
Pour the glaze over and put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes:
By this time, your kitchen would smell so gooood!
Take a portion and enjoy this super easy Cinnamon Roll Bites! It is best enjoyed with a cup of black coffee or soda if you are not afraid to sugar-load 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I will be hosting a party. Can I assemble the cookie dough ahead?
A: For sure, it would work perfectly fine. Just cover it with saran wrap and chill until you are ready to bake them. Do not pour the melted butter yet after assembling the cookie dough. Pour it when you are about to bake them.
Q: Can I use salted butter for this recipe?
A: For this recipe, you should use unsalted butter. The salted butter would affect the taste and would make your cinnamon roll bites salty, even with the sweet glaze on top.
Q: I love vanilla so much. Can I double the quantity for this recipe?
A: Yes you can. Maybe just adding 1 teaspoon more of the vanilla extract won’t hurt.
If you like this recipe, you’re going to enjoy these ones too:
Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8x8 inch pan.
- Cut the dough into 4 and then set aside when finished.
- Next mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and then dip the dough in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until it’s coated. Place the dough in an 8x8 inch pan which is greased making sure the dough is very close to each other.
- Drizzle the butter over the dough then pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- To make the glaze, in a large bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract until it’s well combined. Next add the powdered sugar and It’s very important to sift the powdered sugar.
- Once the dough finished baking, remove from the oven and immediately pour the glaze over and allow it to finish baking for about 10 more minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!