What’s so awesome about this cookie is the Candy Corn is flavored S’mores, so hence the cookie name! I also added some graham cracker crumbs to give it a crunchy texture. This cookie is also for the CHOCOLATE LOVER, you will definitely go to your happy place!! Enjoy!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the cookie tutorial:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 bag S'mores Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, granulated, next add vanilla extract and eggs. Once everything is mixed in, set the bowl aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and graham crackers. Once everything is mixed very well, pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Then add the mini chocolate chips, s'mores and mix.
- Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2 more minutes on the pan, then transfer the cookies to a cookie rack.