Do you also like the combination of sweet and sour flavors in a cookie? If so, this recipe of Snowball Lemon Drop Cookies is for you!
This is also a collab with Jenny Bakes and she made these Reindeer Cookies. To see her video of the recipe, click here!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on MONDAYS & FRIDAYS!Print
Snowball Lemon Drop Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Roll the baked cookies in:
- cup powdered sugar
- teaspoons lemon zest
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown