5 Ingredient SunButter Cookies
This quick and easy SunButter Cookies is nut free, dairy free, protein-packed and requires only 5 ingredients.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup SunButter
- 1/4 cup alternative milk
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare the baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and SunButter until combined, next add the almond milk and mix until well combined.
- Next add all purpose flour, baking soda and continue mixing.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the baking sheet, and bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow it to bake for 2 minutes on the pan. Transfer the cookies to the cookie rack to allow it to cool completely.
- I used almond milk in this recipe, but feel free to use soy milk or whatever you have available.
- If you want to change up the recipe, try adding chocolate chips, vanilla extract, banana, cinnamon or coconut shreds.