Around this time of the year, I get very sentimental and I am reminded of all the blessings in my life I sometimes forget throughout the year. Here are some.
I’m incredibly blessed to
- Have the job that I have
- A warm bed to sleep at night
- An abundance of food
- My little SUV
- My friends
- My cousins
- My sisters and brother
- My parents
- My little Foxy, Hans, and Gandalf
- A loving husband who supports and provides
- A loving Savior
I know it’s so unoriginal to be thankful for what I listed above, but I am so thankful.
Here’s WHY I’m thankful.
- Job – I get to work at home with flexible hours and I get to travel often.
- Bed – I have a HUGE king size bed which warms me on cold nights and is comfortable to give me the rest I need to be a #bosslady.
- Food – I am able to buy organic, fresh vegetables and my pantry and fridge are always overflowing with food. I sometimes have to give food away because I purchased too much.
- SUV – It’s reliable!
- Friends – My friends love me for me and support me.
- Cousins – We all love each other and have a great relationship.
- Sisters & Brother – We love each other and sincerely care for each other’s well being. We also talk almost every week and I also consider them my friends.
- Parents – I talk to them almost every other day and love spending time with them.
- Pets – They are healthy!
- Husband – Words cannot express how wonderful he is as a husband. You have to live with us to experience it. lol
- Jesus – Everything He has done for me and is still doing for me.
I am also thankful for you! These past 6 years have been awesome and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it were not for your support. Thank you.
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and please feel free to share what you’re thankful for in the comments.