I made a lot of desserts last year and I put together my top 10 recipes I made in 2014.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Check out the playlist on YouTube:
1. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. This video is actually my most watched video and I believe it’s because it’s a no bake recipe! It’s a must try if you haven’t already made it!
2. Peppermint Oreo Cookies. If you love mint and Oreos, you will definitely love this recipe! The crunch of the Oreos and the minty taste from the peppermint results in such a unique blend in your mouth.
3. Fall breakfasts. Who doesn’t love breakfast? I yet have to meet the person, because breakfast food is THE best meal of the day. Eggs, hash browns, hot chocolate, who doesn’t love that combination!
4. Pocky Strawberry Cake. The only reason the Pocky Strawberry Cake made it to the top 10 is because of the Pocky. Pocky sticks are delicious and very addicting. I can eat at least five boxes and still want more Pocky.
5. Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone loves the classic Chocolate Chip Cookies and here it is, the classic yet fantastic and satisfying chocolate chip cookie you will ever need.
6. Apple Pancake Cookies. These Apple Pancake Cookies look like pancakes, but taste like cookies! Kids will love them because they think it’s pancakes, but taste like cookies!
7. Root Beer Cookies. If you happen to have Root Beer lying around your house, you must add some to your cookie batter. The vanilla in the Root Beer enhances the taste of the cookies, it’s amazing!
8. S’mores Cupcakes. The name says it all.
9. Oreo Cookies. The most used ingredient on Simply Bakings is Oreos. I have more than 10 recipes using Oreos as an ingredient and most of the videos do very well.
10. Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies. I love this recipe because it uses a cake mix to make the cookies! Who would have known to use cake mixes can make cookies too?!