Tropical Green Smoothie
Grab this delicious and healthy Tropical Green Smoothie recipe – it is a sure way to cleanse your system and energize you for a full day!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Method: Blender
- 1/4 cup amaranth leaves or fresh spinach
- ⅛ cup malunggay leaves (moringa leaves), remove stalks use leaves only*
- 1 ½ cup soy milk or your choice of plant-based milk
- ¾ cup – 1 cup frozen bananas
- juice of a squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients in a high powered blender until smooth, 30 secones to 1 minute.
- Once everything is blended, pour in a cup and garnished with chia, pineapple cuts and moringa leaves.
- Serve immediately.
*½ teaspoon moringa powder
Keywords: Tropical Green Smoothie