Chocolate Dipped Avocado Popsicles
Here's a creamy, delicious, and easy popsicle recipe that is made of avocado blend and melted chocolate. It's a healthy frozen treat to serve during parties, family gatherings, or any occasion!
Servings: 10 popsicles
Popsicle Mold used
- If using a small or medium avocado, you will need 2.
- The avocado mixture will be very thick, feel free to add more milk to thin it out.
- Feel free to omit the cornstarch- avocado is already creamy as it is.
- It’s important to chop the chocolate to make it easier to melt. If you don’t, it can take at least 10 minutes to melt.
- Feel free to skip dipping the popsicles into chocolate, avocado popsicles will still taste delicious without it.
- Storage: Can be stored for up to 3 weeks if wrapped in a freezer-safe container.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 138IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 3mg