Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cups butter soften
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- instant vanilla pudding 3.4oz
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350F, grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugars, and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract mix, then add vanilla pudding, set aside.
- In another bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Using ⅛ cup or a large ice cream scoop, place dough on cookie sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Share it on instagram or tag @simplybakings or #simplybakings!
Hi! This recipe looks delicious. What are the exact measurements for the chocolate chips though? I have a huge 5 pound bag of chocolate chips from Costco and I’m pretty sure I’m not supposed to put all of that in lmao. Also, are these cookies chewy or soft? Thank you!
Hi Avery, use 2 cups of chocolate chips. 🙂
Can I use something as subtitute to coarse sea salt?
Sure, feel free to use regular salt. 🙂 xx
Is it okay if I leave out the vanilla pudding?
Hi! I would like to try this recipe so much! I understand it might be troublesome for u but can I have the metric measurement for the ingredients?
Wow! I need this recipe!