Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cups butter, soften
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- instant vanilla pudding (3.4oz)
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350F, grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugars, and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract mix, then add vanilla pudding, set aside.
- In another bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Using ⅛ cup or a large ice cream scoop, place dough on cookie sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch