Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cups butter soften
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- instant vanilla pudding 3.4oz
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350F, grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugars, and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract mix, then add vanilla pudding, set aside.
- In another bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Using ⅛ cup or a large ice cream scoop, place dough on cookie sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.