I live in Southern California and during the summers, the temperature hits as high as 110 degrees Fahrenheit. So making these no-bake cookie dough bites is perfect for this hot weather!
Tips & Procedures:
- Toast the flour before using it for this no-bake cookie dough bites recipe. Heating it up will eliminate any risk of bacteria.
- It’s important to sift the flour before toasting as it’s not yummy to eat lumps of flour.
- Add peanut butter to this recipe if you want to make it extra creamy.
- Add more flavor and texture by adding raisins, mini m&ms, or even walnuts!
- Storage: In an airtight container, the cookie dough can be stored up to 3 days, longer if frozen.
How to Make Cookie Dough Bites:
Ingredients you will need:
In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy:
Add vanilla extract, salt, and mix until well combined:
Add the flour and mix well until all of the flour has been nicely incorporated:
Add mini chocolate chips and mix:
Take a clump of dough and roll into 1 inch balls:
Line your tray with parchment paper and place your rolled cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes:
Frequently Asked Questions:
These cookie dough bites are safe to be eaten raw for two reasons. The first reason is that the flour is heated to a safe temperature before being added to the dough. Secondly, this recipe doesn’t use eggs!
Look at it- if it has grown any mold or if it smells, then you can toss it in the trash. You will also notice that the edges start to discolor and turn darker as they go bad—they will likely be hard instead of doughy as well.
Looking for more No-Bake dessert recipes? Check out these easy recipes:
- Truffle Cookie Dough
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Nutella Cookies
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup all purpose flour sifted
- ½ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- In a nonstick pan over medium high heat, add the flour and toast for about 5 minutes, set aside.
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and mix until well combined
- Mix in cooled down flour.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Can be eaten as is, or add to your favorite homemade ice cream.