This fantastically easy Cookie Dough Bites takes only 10 minutes to make and it is great to make on a hot day because there is no baking required.
- Toast your flour before using it for this no-bake cookie dough bites recipe. Heating it up will actually eliminate any risk of bacteria
- Sift your flour carefully before toasting as it’s not yummy to eat lumps of flour in each no-bake cookie dough bites
- Add peanut butter to this recipe if you want to make it extra creamy. Believe me, it’s also very healthy!
- Ever wondered if this is safe to eat? It is! because this recipe is eggless so it won’t harm your tummy!
- Add more flavor and texture by adding in raising and that makes it a no-bake raisin cookie dough bites
- You can also add cacao nibs, candy, chopped white chocolates. This recipe is so versatile that you can add in anything you love!
How to Make Cookie Dough Bites:
Ingredients you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- salted butter
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips
In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy:
Add vanilla extract, salt, and mix until well combined:
Add the flour and mix well until all of the flour has been nicely incorporated:
Take a clump of dough and roll into 1 inch balls:
Looking for more No-Bake dessert recipes? Check out these easy recipes:
- Truffle Cookie Dough
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Nutella Cookies
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Dough Bites
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and mix until well combined, then add flour.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
Keywords: cookie dough bites,
FTC: Some links may be referral links. All reviews and opinions are always my own!