This fantastically easy Cookie Dough Bites takes only 10 minutes to make and it is great to make on a hot day because there is no baking required.
I live in Southern California and during the summers, the temperature hits as high as 110 degrees Fahrenheit. So making these no bake cookie dough bites is perfect for this hot weather.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!)and new video posts on MONDAYS & FRIDAYS !
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar, granulated and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and mix until well combined, then add flour.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.