I really love chocolate and the great thing about this recipe is, you only need one bowl to mix all the ingredients! How awesome is that?! My friend Amber from SweetAmbs shared this recipe with me which she said was inspired by Martha Stewart. Hope you guys enjoy this yummy chocolate cupcake!
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
- Category: Dessert
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line mini cupcake pan
- In a large bowl, sift, flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In the same bowl, make a well in the middle, add egg, milk, vegetable, oil, vanilla extract, water, and mix.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.