Hands down, the BEST Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies of all time. Thank you, Hetal from Pretty Polymath for sharing this delicious wonderful recipe!
Tips and Procedures:
- Make sure to give an even space or distance between each cookie when baking. It will prevent the cookies from sticking to each other after baking. Also, this cookie tends to spread out more so always keep the distance enough for each cookie.
- Always chill this cookie dough before baking. By doing so, you will have plumper cookies and it improves the texture of the cookies.
- Do not over mix the cookie dough. After all the ingredients are well-combined, then the mixing process should be done. Overmixing it would make the cookies rubbery.
- For easy baking, use a nonstick baking sheet. If you do not have it, you can use a regular cookie sheet and just line it with parchment paper.
- Do you have vanilla beans at home? You can use that instead of the vanilla extract. The fresh vanilla smells so much better than the bottled one.
How to Make these BEST Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
These are the BEST Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies ingredients that you will need:
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon
- ground cloves
- ground nutmeg
- ground ginger
- ground cardamom
- slivered blanched almonds
- white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, cream together your butter, white sugar, brown sugar until nice and fluffy:
Add the eggs and vanilla until everything is incorporated:
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom:
Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter in 2 additions, mixing well in between:
Add the slivered almonds and white chocolate chips and mix:
Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes if making large cookies:
Here they are! Freshly baked BEST Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies! Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you freeze the cookies once baked?
A: Yes, for sure! Just carefully thaw them before serving.
Q: Can I replace vanilla extract with the vanilla bean?
A: Yes, you can use a vanilla bean. The fresher the ingredients, the better!
Q: How far in advance can I make the dough?
A: You can make the dough a day in advance and just freeze it. Remember to thaw it properly before baking them.
Q: How many cookies does this recipe make?
A: I made 10 large Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies using this recipe.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 tbsp butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ cup slivered blanched almonds
- ¾ cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together your butter, white sugar, brown sugar until nice and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla until everything is incorporated.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter in 2 additions, mixing well in between.
- Add the slivered almonds and white chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes if making large cookies.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!