Hands down, the BEST Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies of all time. Thank you Hetal from Pretty Polymath for sharing this delicious wonderful recipe!
Vanilla Chai White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 tbsp butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ cup slivered blanched almonds
- ¾ cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together your butter, white sugar, brown sugar until nice and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla until everything is incorporated.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter in 2 additions, mixing well in between.
- Add the slivered almonds and white chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes if making large cookies.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch