Tips and Procedures:
- Cream Cheese: Don’t skimp out on the cream cheese, use the regular version. It makes the cookies so soft & chewy!
- If you want uniformed cookies, use a cookie scooper, and here’s my favorite one I’ve been using for years!
- Cookie variations: After you add in the Oreos, you can also include chopped white chocolate, or candy cane if you are baking this delicious treat during Christmas time.
- Storage: Cookies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
Line the baking pan with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, then beat in butter:
After you have the cream cheese softened, add sugar and mix until light and fluffy:
Add flour gradually and mix until well combined. At this part, the dough gets a bit tough to mix manually, so I recommend you use a hand mixer or a stand mixer:
Fold in the crushed Oreos:
Cover bowl with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or best overnight:
Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
Spoon cookies onto mat and kind of flatten them with your palm and bake for 12-13 minutes or until the edges are golden :
Cool them in a cookie rack for a few minutes and then serve!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Either it was baked too long or too much flour was added. Make sure to remove the cookies when the edges are golden brown, the top doesn’t brown too much since we didn’t use brown sugar. If the flour has been sitting in your pantry for a long period of time, it tends to stick together (I know weird right?!), so sift the flour before your measure out the flour.
I personally have not tried it, but if it does have a lot of fat content it should work.
Yes. Roll the dough into balls then place them in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months and thaw before baking.
If you love this recipe, you’re going to love my other oreo desserts:
Best Ever 5 Ingredients Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 12 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, then add the butter and mix until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour and mix until well combined.
- Fold in oreos, then cover bowl with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Spoon cookies onto mat bake for 12-13 mins or until the edges are golden.
- Transfer the cookies to a cookie rack to cool then serve.
If you have been following me since I started my YouTube channel, you probably have noticed I have so many Oreo recipes! I LOVE Oreos and I cannot get enough of it! I don’t know what’s so addicting, but it’s so good! Although I’m not a big fan of the cream, but I still eat it because it’s so good!
Did you know Oreos are vegan?! I remember when my friend told me, I was vegan at the time and was struggling because I really missed eating cookies. I was camping and he came up for the day and handed me some Oreos and asked if I wanted some. I looked at him because he was also vegan and he says Oreo’s are vegan. I didn’t believe him at first, so we checked the ingredients and he was right! I was so so happy, I ate a lot of Oreos that day.
Recipe adapted by bakerbynature.com