I’m always looking for ways to not use my oven during the California summers. It always HOT around July with at least 100 degree F weather and my parents being Filipino parents, don’t want to turn on the aircon also know as AC in the US. So as much as possible I don’t turn on the oven unless, it’s 9pm. And this is where the no bake oreo cheesecake comes in, it was super hot and I wanted to eat cheesecake without baking it! It turned out pretty awesome and I hope you guys enjoy it!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Check out the step by step video:
Check out the layers of the cheesecake!!
- 20-25 oreos
- 1 pack cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1 can condensed milk
- In a ziplock bag, add 15-20 oreos and crush with a rolling pin. Place 1-2 tablespoons of crushed oreos in a mini mason jar.
- In medium sized bowl, add cream cheese and beat until light and fluffy. Add at least half of a can of condensed milk or sweeten to your taste. The leftover oreos, break into pieces and add into the filling and mix.
- Place cream cheese filling in piping bag and pipe into the jar.
- Garnish with oreos and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Best served chilled.