Tips and Tricks for Making This Chocolate Candy Recipe:
- Make sure that the chocolate or candy mold you are using is nonstick, so it would be easier to take out and it won’t damage your candies.
- For a more festive look, sprinkle some colorful candy sprinkles on top. This chocolate candy makes the most pretty edible table centerpiece ever!
How to Make this Chocolate Candy Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Chocolate Candy. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, coconut oil, and honey:
I do this all the time when pouring liquids into smaller containers – I place the liquid in something that has a spout in it, like this measuring cup 🙂
Pour into molds:
Freeze for 20-30 minutes if using small molds. After waiting patiently, yes I know you wanted to eat them right after cooking :), gently take off the chocolates out of the mold:
Look at how pretty that vegan, homemade chocolate candy is!!!
Place these chocolate candies in a pretty container and make it an edible centerpiece in any party!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Candy Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy chocolate candy recipe could make 15 to 20 candies, depending on how big your molds are.
Q: Can I do this without adding in the oil?
A: The oil is very important in this recipe as it makes the chocolate candy “glossy” and acts as a solidifier in the recipe.
Q: What kind of chocolate should I use for this recipe?
A: You can use chocolate bars which bakers use in making ganache or chocolate candy melts that are always available in grocery stores.Print
You would never want to miss this delicious recipe of a homemade, vegan, 3-ingredient, dairy-free chocolate candy!
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or your choice of liquid sweetener
- sprinkles, optional
- In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, coconut oil and honey.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes if using small molds.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!