You will never want to miss this delicious dessert recipe for homemade, vegan, 3-ingredient, dairy-free chocolate candy! Check this out!
Tips and Procedures:
- Make sure that the chocolate or candy mold you are using is nonstick, so it would be easier to take out and it won’t damage your candies.
- For a more festive look, sprinkle some colorful candy sprinkles on top. This chocolate candy makes the most pretty edible table centerpiece ever!
How to Make this Chocolate Candy Recipe:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- cocoa powder
- melted coconut oil
- honey or your choice of liquid sweetener
- sprinkles (optional)
Gather the ingredients for this Chocolate Candy. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, coconut oil, and honey:
I do this all the time when pouring liquids into smaller containers – I place the liquid in something that has a spout in it, like this measuring cup 🙂
Pour into molds:
Freeze for 20-30 minutes if using small molds. After waiting patiently, yes I know you wanted to eat them right after cooking :), gently take off the chocolates out of the mold:
Look at how pretty that vegan, homemade chocolate candy is!!!
Place these chocolate candies in a pretty container and make it an edible centerpiece in any party!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy chocolate candy recipe could make 15 to 20 candies, depending on how big your molds are.
Q: Can I do this without adding in the oil?
A: The oil is very important in this recipe as it makes the chocolate candy “glossy” and acts as a solidifier in the recipe.
Q: What kind of chocolate should I use for this recipe?
A: You can use chocolate bars which bakers use in making ganache or chocolate candy melts that are always available in grocery stores.
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or your choice of liquid sweetener
- sprinkles optional
- In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, coconut oil and honey.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes if using small molds.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!