Tips and Tricks for Making This NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
- To make these no-bake white chocolate cookies last long, keep in an airtight container and keep frozen.
- For a more festive look, you can add in colorful dried berries like cranberries, dried and sweetened citrus rinds, or whatever is available in your pantry. Just make sure it won’t be a contrast to the taste of the recipe.
- For a unique chocolatey taste, you can add in just a little bit of cocoa powder.
How to Make this NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a large bowl add the Rice Krispies, cookie butter, and mix until well combined.
Next, add the mini marshmallows and melted white chocolate melt and mix:
Then add the mini chocolate chips and mix until well combined:
The cookie dough should look like this:
Using a cookie scooper scoop, scoop the cookies on the cookie sheets and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden:
Here they are, Simply Bakers! Delicious, no hassle and no bake white chocolate cookies!
Serve immediately after taking out from the freezer:
Frequently Asked Questions for the NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no bake cookie recipe could make 12 to 16 cookies, depending on how big your portions are.
Q: I am not a fan of marshmallows. Can I add in nuts instead?
A: Yes you can but make sure not to add too much or else, your cookie will fall apart.
Q: How long do these cookies last?
A: As long as this is frozen and well-kept in a container, this can last up to a week or more.
NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies
- 1 ½ cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 ¾ cups 15oz jar cookie butter or peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 16 oz white chocolate candy melts melted
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the rice krispies, cookie butter and mix until well combined.
- Next add the mini marshmallows and mix.
- Add the melted white chocolate mix and then add the mini chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scooper scoop, scoop the cookies on the cookie sheets and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden.
- Serve immediately .
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!