Try this no-bake, gooey, and delicious white chocolate cookie recipe using 5 ingredients only! They are perfect for a chocolaty snack or dessert on any occasion. Enjoy!
Tips and Procedures:
- To make these no-bake white chocolate cookies last long, keep them in an airtight container and keep them frozen.
- For a more festive look, you can add colorful dried berries like cranberries, dried and sweetened citrus rinds, or whatever is available in your pantry. Just make sure it won’t be a contrast to the taste of the recipe.
- For a unique chocolatey taste, you can add just a little bit of cocoa powder.
How to Make this NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- rice krispies cereal
- cookie butter or peanut butter
- mini marshmallows
- white chocolate candy melts
- mini chocolate chips
Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a large bowl add the Rice Krispies, and cookie butter, and mix until well combined.
Next, add the mini marshmallows and melted white chocolate melt and mix:
Then add the mini chocolate chips and mix until well combined:
The cookie dough should look like this:
Using a cookie scooper scoop, scoop the cookies on the cookie sheets and then place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden:
Here they are, Simply Bakers! Delicious, no hassle, and no baked white chocolate cookies!
Serve immediately after taking out from the freezer:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no-bake cookie recipe could make 12 to 16 cookies, depending on how big your portions are.
Q: I am not a fan of marshmallows. Can I add in nuts instead?
A: Yes you can but make sure not to add too much or else, your cookie will fall apart.
Q: How long do these cookies last?
A: As long as this is frozen and well-kept in a container, this can last up to a week or more.
NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies
- 1 ½ cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 ¾ cups 15oz jar cookie butter or peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 16 oz white chocolate candy melts melted
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the rice krispies, cookie butter and mix until well combined.
- Next add the mini marshmallows and mix.
- Add the melted white chocolate mix and then add the mini chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scooper scoop, scoop the cookies on the cookie sheets and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to harden.
- Serve immediately .
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Amazing! This is so yum!
Hi Yani! Yes it surely is! Hope you get to do more of my recipes!
Thank you, Ambica. This easy cookie recipe is truly delicious. I hope you can check my other easy and delicious cookie recipes, too. They are definitely worth the try. Enjoy browsing!