This simple Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a quick breakfast option that tastes delicious! Made with frozen bananas, fresh strawberries and apples that will cool you down on those warm summer mornings.
We all need this refreshing and healthy drink every time it gets too hot and cold water won’t satisfy the thirst 🙂
Tips on How to Make the BEST Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Smoothies are often taken in the morning, so you can add all the good things you need for breakfast – plain yogurt, oatmeal, oatmeal protein, and even vegetables! My favorite vegetable to add is kale because it’s nutritional benefits and the fact you cannot taste it in a smoothie.
- Are you a peanut butter lover? Why not add in a tablespoon to your smoothie?!?
- You can also add nuts like cashews, pine nuts, peanuts, or even healthy seeds like chia and sunflower seeds.
How to Make the BEST Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
The ingredients are strawberries (frozen or fresh), bananas, apples, almond milk, and ice:
Put them together in a blender:
Pour in the almond milk and blend away until smooth:
See how quick that is?!?
You can now pour into individual glasses:
Garnish with fresh strawberries for a more festive look and serve immediately:
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe, you can watch my video tutorial below. Also SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe!
BEST Strawberry Banana Smoothie – DAIRY FREE
- Yield: 2 large servings 1x
- 1 medium size banana
- 1 medium size apple, cut and cored
- 10 small frozen bananas
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk*
- In a blender add the banana, apple, bananas, ice, milk and blend.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve immediately.
*you may need to add up 1 cup