It’s MONDAY and do you know what that means? It’s COOKIE TIME!!! Don’t be fooled on how the picture looks, it definitely tastes like a cookie. I had my bestie taste test and she was pleasantly surprised because it looked like a pancake and tasted like a cookie.
When I first started my YouTube channel, I didn’t practice my recipes before I filmed. I just grabbed my camera, ingredients, baked, edited my video, and then uploaded it to YouTube. Well, I decided to try doing that again and take a look at how the pancake cookies turned out.
Ugly right? HAHA, I was so disappointed just because I had filmed and sent the picture to my friend Hani for her to upload on her channel (we were doing a collaboration). Anyways, I had to do it all over again and I was so mad at myself because I just wasted two hours of my time! As a student, I don’t have that kind of time and any spare time I have, I usually spend studying. Well, lesson learned I’m going to always practice my recipe before I film and then make sure I take amazing pictures.
By the way, if you are looking for some cheap fall leaves, get them at the Dollar Store!!! I got 50 leaves for $1.07!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Apple Pancake Cookies Recipe:
- If you are a chocolate lover like and you don’t mind a little extra sweetness in your cookies, add in some mini chocolate chips!
- Do you love stacking your “pancakes”? If you do, you can slather some delicious peanut butter in between. It will surely be a delicious addition!
- Always remember that before measuring the flour, sift it as best as you can. You should do this to avoid any lumps in the cookie batter.
How to Make this Apple Pancake Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients first, that’s the golden rule! Now, if everything is ready and all the tools that you will need are within reach, let’s begin!
In a large bowl add, butter, applesauce, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined:
The mixture should then look like so:
It is very important to ix it very well to make sure that there are no flour lumps. That won’t make a cookie more delicious 🙂
After mixing the flour to the wet ingredients, you can now start to heat up the pan on medium-high heat. Don’t forget to oil pan even if you are using a non-stick one.
Finally, drop tablespoons of batter onto the pan. Make sure to space each cookie properly:
Cook five minutes on each side and keep an eye on it. Flip to the other side when cooked:
Look at that pancake cookie! I was so excited to take a bite 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy cookie recipe could make 12 or more cookies, depending on how big your portions are.
Q: Can I add in flax or chia seeds?
A: Yes you can. That would be a healthier version of this cookie recipe.
Q: Can I use instant pancake mix for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can but make sure to balance the sweetness and take note of how sweet the pre-mixed pancake already is.Print
Apple Pancake Cookies
A super duper easy Apple Pancake recipe that is perfect for breakfast or an energizing kids’ snacks!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat up pan on medium high heat and oil pan.
- In a large bowl add, butter, applesauce, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Then add flour, baking soda and mix.
- Drop tablespoons of batter onto the pan and cook five minutes on each side, keep an eye on it.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!