Oreo Fudge Video
3 Ingredient Oreo Fudge
- Yield: 12
- 3 cups crushed oreos
- 12 oz white chocolate (high quality)
- 1(14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium size saucepan Add the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and melt the chocolate until it’s smooth. If you are not using high quality white chocolate, stirring the chocolate mix constantly is key because you might burn the chocolate.
- Once it’s completely melted and smooth, add the crushed oreos setting aside a few to garnish later.
- In a 8×8 inch pan covered with parchment paper, quickly add the batter, smooth out with the spatula and then add the rest of the oreos by pressing into the fudge.
- Place this in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut and serve immediately.