3 Ingredient Cupcakes
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk chocolate or dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line 6 cupcake tins with liners and spray with oil.
- In a large bowl add 3 eggs and whisk it well. Next add the all purpose flour and mix until you see no lumps. Set this bowl aside.
- In a sauce pan add the chocolate and melt the chocolate until it is nice and smooth and be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Once it’s nice and smooth add the egg mixture to the chocolate and mix very well.
- Then take your cupcake pan that is lined with 6 cupcake lines and make sure to spray it and add the batter into the liners.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.