Apple Monkey Bread
- 2 cans of refrigerated dough bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups apple pie filling, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F, generously spray a Bundt pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add apple pie filling, sugar, cinnamon, and mix. Add pie filling and mix until incorporated.
- Cut the dough pieces into 4 pieces and arrange half of the bread dough (1 can) in the pan. Add half of the apple mixture onto the dough. Add the rest of the bread dough in the pan and add the remaining apple mixture onto the dough.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch