One of my friends from YouTube Julie and I got together and made some Halloween treats! For this recipe, I decided to use a cake box mix which tasted DELICIOUS! I was very surprised at the texture and taste and I was very pleased with it! For the frosting I made a cream cheese frosting which had a beautiful texture and was very sweet and rich!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 oz cream cheese softened (½ package)
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teapsoons vanilla
- 1-2 teapsoons milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon miniature chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer place the cream cheese and beat, add ½ cup butter and continue beating.
- Add vanilla and milk until mixed.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time until you get the consistency you are looking for.