These Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, chewy, and so easy to make! It’s a fun update to a classic cookie!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
- Don’t forget to sift all the dry ingredients before mixing. It is best to make sure you get no lumps in your cookies.
- To add texture to the cookies, you can add nuts into the dough before baking them.
- If Nutella is not available in your area, you can use any hazelnut spread.
- Instead of using a handheld mixer, use a stand mixer when mixing this cookie dough, especially if you are baking a big batch.
How to Make this Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- unsalted butter, softened
- creamy peanut butter
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
In your mixing bowl, you’re going to add the softened butter and the white and brown sugars. Mix it until it is light and fluffy:
Once that is done, add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and creamy peanut butter and continue mixing. After thoroughly mixing, set the bowl aside:
Form into cookie balls and arrange on a cookie sheet:
Tadaaah! Freshly baked Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies right in your very own kitchen! This, I should say, is one of my favorite Nutella cookie recipes!
See the delicious swirls of Nutella in every cookie! I wasn’t able to resist, I took a bite while I was cooling down the cookies 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy Nutella Peanut Butter cookie recipe could make 16-24 cookies.
Q: Can I use melted chocolate instead of Nutella?
A: Yes you can. Whatever chocolate you have in your pantry or fridge, you can use it.
Q: Will this recipe work if I put crunchy peanut butter instead of the smooth variant?
A: Yes, for sure, that would be equally delicious.
More fun cookie recipes you can try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
A cookie with a great combination – Peanut Butter and Nutella in one cookie – in each bite, there is a peanut butter and Nutella surprise!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cups cream peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- heaping 1/3 cup Nutella
- In your mixing bowl, you’re going to add the softened butter and the white and brown sugars.
- Mix it until it is light and fluffy.
- Once that is done, add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and creamy peanut butter and continue mixing.
- After thoroughly mixing, set the bowl aside.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- After mixing the cookie dough thoroughly, you can add in the Nutella and mix well again.
- Form into cookie balls and arrange on a cookie sheet and bake.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!