A Christmas treat that’s right for cold mornings! This Nutella Hot Chocolate is perfect for Christmas gatherings just right around the fireplace. Don’t you just love sipping something so tasty with family and friends? I just think you’d wish it’s Christmas every day 😉
Tips and Tricks for Making This Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream before serving and pop in color straws that would match the holiday vibes!
- Do not forget to add salt, just a tiny pinch. It is such a simple step but it makes the sweetness come out of every hot chocolate flavor.
- If you do not like a very sweet hot chocolate, you can use semisweet chocolate chips.
- Add cinnamon powder to any of the flavors to have another spike of holiday flavor!
- If you love to add more flavors, you can use liqueurs – those that they use on coffee shops for lattes. Yum!
- In mixing the liquid, you can use a whisk. It makes the solid ingredients melt so much faster.
How to Make this Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this delicious Nutella Hot Chocolate recipe. You can make 3 flavors with just one recipe! Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Put the stove on medium low heat and place saucepan.
The first flavor that we will be making is the Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate:
Immediately add milk:
After pouring in the milk, heavy cream, and add in mini chocolate chips and stir well to dissolve it properly:
After all the chocolate chips have been dissolved, add in your favorite peanut butter and stir again until everything has completely melted:
If you are a Caramel lover, then this hot chocolate recipe would be your favorite!
Making the same mixture, just add in caramel sauce and stir very well until well combined. That’s it, Simply Bakers! Another delicious flavor perfect for cold mornings!
Let’s make the last but not the least flavor, the Nutella Hot Chocolate!
Again, pour over the milk in the saucepan and add Nutella. Mix well until the Nutella has melted:
After that, add the cocoa powder, and mix until combined. Add a little bit of salt to bring out the sweetness even more:
And that’s it! Aren’t they so easy to make, Simply Bakers?!?
You can serve them as is or make it a little festive by putting on whipped cream on top and sprinkle it with whatever your heart desires <3
Frequently Asked Questions for the Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe:
Q: Can I refrigerate this drink after making it?
A: Yes sure you can. If you want to serve it hot, just pop in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
Q: How many days can I keep this in the chiller?
A: This can last up to 2 days without spoiling, but be careful not to keep it too long since it has milk in it.
Q: Can I make this into a cold drink instead?
A: Yes, for sure! You can chill or add some ice cubes before serving 🙂
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- Medium low heat, place sauce pan on stove.
- Add milk, nutella, cocoa powder, and mix until combined. Add salt
- Serve Hot.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!