Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars is an easy Christmas day dessert that your kids will love! Just mix and bake and voila! You have a colorful, pretty and delicious holiday dessert!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars Recipe:
- Make the top of your Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars level before popping in the oven by using a spoon or a spatula.
- Give these delicious treats as a Christmas gift! Just wrap in decorative packages or boxes and tie a festive holiday ribbon around it.
- Not satisfied with the dark mini chocolate chips? You can add in white chocolate chips in the batter! Yum!
How to Make this Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars Recipe:
These are the Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars ingredients that you will need:
- yellow cake mix
- instant vanilla pudding
- vegetable oil
- mini m&ms
- chocolate chips
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
First, preheat oven to 350F, line 9×13 pan with parchment paper or generously oil the pan.
In a large bowl, add cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, and mix until well combined. After that, you can now add water, oil, eggs, m&ms, chocolate chips, and mix until well combined:
Mix well until all the ingredients are well-incorporated:
Pour batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes:
Let cool on a cooling rack before slicing. Patience is a virtue 😉
Soft, moist and loaded with chocolatey goodness! This is such a perfect Christmas dessert 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy cookie bar recipe could make 8-12 slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can I add dried fruits to this recipe?
A: Yes you can. Add in dried fruits or prunes that you love. Just make sure the fruits or prunes would go well with the chocolates in the Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars.
Q: Can I use any brand of cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area or any of your favorite cake mix brands.
Try more cake mix cookie recipes:
Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mini m&ms
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 9x13 pan with parchment paper or generously oil the pan.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, instant vanilla pudding and mix until well combined. Add water, oil, eggs, m&ms, chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!