I have always loved Brownies! If you have been here on my blog and YouTube channel for awhile, you will know that my love for brownies eaten with ice cream is superb 🙂
Get your vanilla ice cream and eat it with this Best and Easiest Brownies, the Simply Bakings way!
Click the video to see how I made it!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F, prepare the pan by generously coating the pan with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter and melt for about 30 seconds on high heat. Next add the granulated sugar and mix until combined. Add eggs and mix. Add vanilla extract and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the unsweetened cocoa powder, all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and mix until well combined. Then pour the brownie batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.