Try this Best and Easiest Brownies recipe that you will ever make- it’s thick and fudgy and loaded with chocolate! This easy one-bowl recipe comes together in minutes.
The recipe has been updated. (April 2019)
I have always loved Brownies! If you have been here on my blog and YouTube channel for a while, you will know that my love for brownies eaten with ice cream is superb 🙂
Get your vanilla ice cream and eat it with this Best and Easiest Brownies, the Simply Bakings way!
Watch the video to see how I made it!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Best and Easiest Brownies Recipe:
- Before you start mixing the dry ingredients, it is very important to sift them first. A delicious brownie doesn’t have lumps of flour or baking powder in it 🙂
- Take your brownie to the next level! After cooling them completely, frost it with your favorite chocolate frosting or if you love cream cheese frosting, feel free to add some on top! Yum!
- Always use a nonstick baking pan or baking dish. If you don’t have those, place parchment paper on your baking pans before pouring in the brownie batter. You can also use a nonstick cooking spray to prevent your brownies from sticking to the pan after baking.
- To know if the brownie is baked to perfection, stick in a toothpick and if it comes out clean, then it’s ready to be taken out from the oven.
How to Make this Best and Easiest Brownies Recipe:
Preheat the oven to 350 F, prepare the pan by generously coating the pan with oil, and set aside.
In a large bowl, add the melted butter and melt for about 30 seconds on high heat:
Add the unsweetened cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder, and using a wire whisk, mix until well combined:
After mixing well, the brownie batter should look like this – smooth, velvety, and without lumps:
Pour the brownie batter into a greased pan or baking dish:
You can tap tap the baking pan or baking dish gently onto your table to let out the air bubbles and make the brownie batter level:
Bake for 25-30 minutes and voila!
You now have a delicious and easy brownie masterpiece!
Frequently Asked Questions for Best and Easiest Brownies Recipe:
Q: I often have lumps in my batter even if I sift the dry ingredients before mixing. Can I strain the batter before I bake them?
A: Yes, sure. That would ensure that no lumps would be included and you get perfect brownies baked from scratch.
Q: Can I use gluten-free flour instead of regular all-purpose flour?
A: Yes, you can use gluten-free flour for this recipe.
More Brownie Dishes that are Easy to Make:
Best and Easiest Brownies
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F, prepare the pan (9×9 inch pan) by generously coating the pan with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter and melt for about 30 seconds on high heat. Next, add the granulated sugar and mix until combined. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until everything is just combined. (Don’t overmix)
- Add the unsweetened cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and mix until well combined. Then pour the brownie batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!