Tips and Tricks for Making This 5-Ingredient Rocky Road Popsicles Recipe:
- Always gather ingredients first. In that way, all you have to do is to follow the steps on how to make this delicious Rocky Road Popsicles.
- Do not take it out form the molds too early. It would be runny and won’t look like popsicles at all 🙂
- Are you feeling adventurous for this recipe? You can add in some whipped cream. It would be richer in taste and of course, creamier!
How to Make this 5-Ingredient Rocky Road Popsicles Recipe:
Gather the ingredients first to make sure you got them everything. Now, you are ready!
In a large bowl, add in the chocolate milk, instant Jell-O pudding, and mix until well-combined:
Then, add the mini chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and chopped almonds:
Look how rich, thick and creamy that mixture is! This is already dessert for me BUT…
You still have to place them in popsicle molds and freeze them overnight before eating them.
Don’t forget to put wooden popsicle sticks before freezing.
Tadaaaa!!!! Dessert and refreshment all in one recipe! Are you feeling excited to open it?!?
Look at those marshmallows, chocolates, and almonds inside! Yum!
This recipe is definitely a winner! It is so easy to make. The only time you have to wait is the freezing time but it’s worth it, guys!
Frequently Asked Questions for the 5-Ingredient Rocky Road Popsicles Recipe:
Q: Do I have to use specific molds for this recipe?
A: No, any generic popsicle mold will do.
Q: Can I freeze it in one big container instead of individual molds?
A: Yes for sure. You will have a giant rocky road popsicle and you get to scoop it out.
Q: Can I add in more nuts to this recipe?
A: Yes, you can. Just add everything in moderation.
Rocky Road Popsicles - 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Chocolate Milk
- Instant Jell-o Pudding
- Mini Chocolate chips
- Miniature marshmallows
- Chopped Almonds
- In a large bowl, add in the chocolate milk, instant Jell-o pudding, and mix until well-combined.
- Then, add the mini chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and chopped almonds.
- Place them in popsicle molds. Don't forget to put wooden popsicle sticks before freezing them.
- Freeze it overnight.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!