Tips and Tricks for Making This Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip Cookies Recipe:
- I like to scoop my cookie dough and freeze them for about 15 minutes before baking. This allows the butter to chill up that way when they bake, they don’t spread as much and you’re left with a thicker chewier cookie.
- Do you have fresh cranberries at home? Go ahead and use them instead of buying dried cranberries. Just make sure to add ¼ cup more of fresh cranberries to the measurement specified in the recipe 🙂
How to Make this Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip CookiesRecipe:
Before starting off with the mixing process, make sure to preheat oven to 350F.
Now here are the ingredients you will need for the Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip Cookies:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can I freeze this cookie dough a few days before baking?
A: Sure, you can. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.
Q: How many cookies did this recipe make?
A: I have made about 24 cookies using this recipe.
Q: Can I use fresh cranberries instead of the dried ones?
A: Yes you can fresh cranberries. Just take note to add ¼ cup of cranberries because it would shrink in size after baking.
Quick & Easy Cranberry Chip Cookies
- All Purpose Flour: 2 ¼ cups
- Baking Soda: 1 tsp
- Sea Salt fine: 1 tsp
- Butter room temp: ⅔ cup
- Light Brown Sugar: 1 ½ Cup
- Eggs: 2
- Vanilla 1 ½ tsp
- Dried Cranberries Craisins: 1 cup
- White Chocolate Chips or chunks: 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the flour, Baking Soda and Sea Salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time. Beat until well combined after each. Sometimes the mixture can look curdled but don't be nervous. Just keep mixing until it comes together! Stir in the vanilla.
- Add ALL of the dry ingredients and mix just until you barely see any flour.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough using a cookie scooper and bake them.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Leave a Reply