Tips and Tricks for Making This 2 Ingredient Bread Recipe:
- Have the ice cream softened to make it easier for you to mix the self-rising flour.
- Always preheat your oven. For this recipe, you have to get the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pre-heating the oven would make your baking faster and easier.
How to Make this 2 Ingredient Bread Recipe:
Have you heard about a 2 ingredient bread? Yes, there is a recipe for that. Now, you can bake your own at home.
Gather the ingredients – the self-rising flour and the ice cream. Now you are ready to mix and bake!
Soften the ice cream in a few minutes and add it into a bowl. Do a mashing motion and mix it a little bit to get a liquidy consistency:
You want your ice cream to look like this before adding in the self-rising flour:
Add in the self-rising flour and mix using a wooden spoon, until it is well-combined:
The bread batter should look like this, with minimal lumps and the ice cream is evenly distributed:
Once you’re done mixing, pour the batter in a pre-greased pan or nonstick pan.
Bake this at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 to 40 minutes.
Check by inserting a toothpick and when it comes out clean, then it is perfectly baked. Don’t get too excited to have a taste! Let it cool before slicing it. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for the 2 Ingredient Bread Recipe:
Q: Can I use any flavor of ice cream for this recipe?
A: Yes you can for sure. But for me, my favorite is mocha and chocolate.
Q: Can I add chocolate chips and nuts to this recipe?
A: That is a delicious addition to this recipe. Yes you can add those in.Print
2 Ingredient Bread
This easy-breezy 2 ingredient Bread perfect for potlucks and parties, would make you look like a baking pro!
- 2 cups ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Soften the ice cream in a few minutes and add it into a bowl.
- Do a mashing motion and mix it a little bit to get a liquidy consistency.
- Add in the self-rising flour and mix until it is well-combined.
- Once you’re done mixing, pour the batter in a pre-greased pan or nonstick pan.
- Bake this at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check by inserting a toothpick and when it comes out clean, then it is perfectly baked.
- Let it cool before slicing it.
I used chocolate ice cream
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!