Snickers. Oreo. Cheesecake. Are you salivating yet? 😀
If you have extra Snickers lying around this is the recipe to make. Crushed Oreos as a crust takes the Snickers to another level of sweetness. The hardest part is waiting, but let me tell you it’s worth the wait so don’t take your first bite until it’s chilled. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Snickers Oreo Cheesecake Recipe:
- Make the top of your cheesecake level by using a spoon or a spatula.
- When adding the snickers into the mixture, remember to not overmix. Just use the folding motion to keep the air of the cheesecake in.
- If you want a slightly bitter taste to this Snickers Oreo Cheesecake, drizzle with dark chocolate sauce before serving.
- To manually crush the Oreos, place them in a ziplock bag and firmly press the Oreos with any canned food you have until you get your desired Oreo texture.
How to Make this Snickers Oreo Cheesecake Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Snickers Oreo Cheesecake.
Here are the ingredients you will need for this recipe:
- unsalted butter
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
- fun-sized Snickers
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, cover 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan with foil or parchment paper, then grease it.
To make the crust, either crush the Oreos to chunks or grind using a food processor until crumbly then add the butter:
Mix very well until the butter is well incorporated:
Then press into the pan using a spatula or a spoon and set aside.
To make the cheesecake, in a large bowl mix together the cream cheese and eggs until creamy. Add the vanilla extract, sugar and mix until well combined:
Now it’s time to fold in the Snickers:
Add the cream cheese in the pan, spread apart and bake for 30-35 minutes:
Once it’s done baking, remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 1 hour then place in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours or best overnight:
Your long wait is finally over! The hardest part would be the waiting, but honestly, making this Snickers Oreo Cheesecake is super easy! If you agree, write it down in the comment section 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the Snickers Oreo Cheesecake Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy Snickers Oreo Cheesecake recipe could make six to 8 slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can this Snickers Oreo Cheesecake be frozen?
A: Yes you can keep this in the freezer. just make sure to thaw it before serving to your guests.
Q: Is it necessary to use just Snickers or can add in more caramel sweets?
A: Yes, you can add as much but just be careful not to make it too sweet.
Snickers Oreo Cheesecake
- 20 Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 packages 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 15 fun-sized Snickers chopped tiny pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, cover 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with foil or parchment paper, then grease it.
- To make the crust, either crush the Oreos to chunks or grind until crumbly then add the butter and mix very well. Then press into the pan and set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, in a large bowl mix together the cream cheese and eggs until creamy. Add the vanilla extract, sugar and mix until well combined, then fold in the Snickers,
- Add the cream cheese in the pan, spread apart and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once it's done baking, remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 1 hour then place in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours or best overnight.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!