Snickers. Oreo. Cheesecake. Are you salivating yet? 😀
If you have extra Snickers lying around this is the recipe to make. Crushed Oreos as a crust takes the Snickers to another level of sweetness. The hardest part is waiting, but let me tell you it’s worth the wait so don’t take your first bite until it’s chilled. Enjoy!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
- 20 Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 15 fun-sized Snickers, chopped tiny pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, cover 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with foil or parchment paper, then grease it.
- To make the crust, either crush the Oreos to chunks or grind until crumbly then add the butter and mix very well. Then press into the pan and set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, in a large bowl mix together the cream cheese and eggs until creamy. Add the vanilla extract, sugar and mix until well combined, then fold in the Snickers,
- Add the cream cheese in the pan, spread apart and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once it's done baking, remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 1 hour then place in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours or best overnight.