Confession time, I’m a lazy baker. If I can go back in time and rename my YouTube channel I would call it the Lazy Baker, lol. This is why I LOVE this peanut butter cookie recipe because it’s only 5 ingredients AND uses only one bowl for mixing.
Tips and Tricks for Making These Peanut Butter Cookies (Flourless) Recipe:
- If you do not eat peanut butter, substitute it with nut butter or cashew butter.
- You can add in peanut butter chips if you have it on hand. It adds texture and makes the flavor of the cookie tastier.
- If you cannot use brown sugar, use other natural sweeteners instead. There are a lot of choices found in organic grocery shops.
How to Make these Peanut Butter Cookies (Flourless) Recipe:
These are the ingredients you will need:
- brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- baking soda
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with baking sheet or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and egg:
Next add the peanut butter, baking soda and mix until everything is well combined:
Then add the chocolate chips and mix well:
Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out the cookies into the cookie sheet and flatten using the back of the ice cream scooper:
Bake for 10 minutes and cool on the cookie sheet:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Peanut Butter Cookies (Flourless) Recipe:
Q: Can I freeze the peanut butter cookies?
A: Yes you can freeze it but make sure to thaw it properly before serving.
Q: Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of the plain variety?
A: Yes, that would bring an additional texture which would make the peanut butter cookie much more delicious!
Q: What’s the oven temperature and how long should I bake these cookies?
A: Preheat your oven to 350F and bake it for 10 minutes.
Q: Can I substitute the dark brown sugar for the regular white sugar?
A: Yes you can. I just love using brown sugar in my cookie recipes as I find it tastier.
Q: Can another sweetener be used to make this cookie?
A: You can use coconut sugar and other natural sugars. Just adjust the sweetness as it may vary with the sweetener you are using.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cream peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with baking sheet or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and egg. Next add the peanut butter, baking soda and mix until everything is well combined. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out the cookies into the cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes and cool on cookie sheet.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Awesome recipe! Yumminess and goodness in one!
Oh, I am glad you loved this recipe, Cath!
I tried this with the chunky peanut butter and omit the chocolate chips and it turned out great! Thanks for the recipe.
You are such a genius baker, Ron! I am sure that turned out so delicious!