Confession time, I’m a lazy baker. If I can go back in time and rename my YouTube channel I would call it the Lazy Baker, lol. This is why I LOVE this peanut butter cookie recipe because it’s only 5 ingredients AND uses only one bowl for mixing.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cream peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with baking sheet or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and egg. Next add the peanut butter, baking soda and mix until everything is well combined. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out the cookies into the cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes and cool on cookie sheet.