These Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies are soft and packed with flavor plus the gooey melted marshmallows and the chocolate chips in every bite, you can never go wrong!
I’ve grown to really LOVE eating anything that has marshmallows as an ingredient and I think it gives such a great texture when biting into the cookie.
I was a little disappointed when I first made these cookies because I was hoping the marshmallows wouldn’t melt as much as it did. I don’t know why I thought that, but I was hoping the freezing the marshmallows would stop it from melting, lol. Silly, right?
Tips and Tricks for Making These Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies Recipe:
- Always sift the dry ingredients well before mixing them in with other ingredients to avoid lumps in your cookies.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight container after cooling them completely for longer shelf life.
- You can use large marshmallows and place 1 in each cookie if you love a bigger fluff in each of your cookies.
How to Make these Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies Recipe:
These are the ingredients you will need:
- all-purpose flour
- cocoa powder
- baking soda
- white sugar
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- SALTED butter
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- FROZEN mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 400F and prepare cookie pan using parchment paper or a silicone mat.
In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and set aside when finished mixing:
In another large bowl, mix together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar until it is light and fluffy:
Next add the eggs, vanilla extract and mix until it is well combined:
Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix very well:
This is how the cookie dough would look like after mixing thoroughly:
Next, take 2 tablespoons of cookies and 4-5 frozen marshmallows and place the marshmallows in the cookie dough and cover:
Close the dough after placing the marshmallows inside and place on the cookie pan:
Flatten then add some chocolate chips on top:
Bake for 8-10 minutes:
Allow it to cool on a cookie rack and serve with milk. Yum!
I must admit that the combination of chocolate chips and melted marshmallows are awesome! You must give this recipe a try, Simply Bakers!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can I use pre-made cookie dough mix for this cookie recipe?
A: Yes you can. Homemade is always the best but if you are in a hurry, you can use pre-mixed cookie dough and just follow the steps in inserting the marshmallows.
Q: How long will these cookies last?
A: These cookies will last for a week if you won’t eat the whole batch in one sitting 🙂
Q: What’s the oven temperature and how long should I bake these cookies?
A: Preheat your oven to 400F and bake it for 8-10 minutes.
Q: How many cookies will this recipe make?
A: You can make 8-12 cookies, depending on how big each cookie is.
Q: How do you store these cookies?
A: Keep them in an airtight container after cooling them completely.
Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cups cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 cup SALTED butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz FROZEN mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare cookie pan using parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and set aside when finished mixing.
- In another large bowl, mix together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Next add the eggs, vanilla extract and mix until it is well combined. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix very well.
- Next take 2 tablespoons of cookies and 4-5 frozen marshmallows and place the marshmallows in the cookie dough and cover. Place on the cookie pan and flatten then add some chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and allow it to cool on a cookie rack and serve with milk.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!