Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallow Cookies, wow that’s a mouthful!
I’ve grown to really LOVE eating anything that has marshmallows as an ingredient and I think it gives such a great texture when biting into the cookie.
I was a little disappointed when I first made these cookies because I was hoping the marshmallows wouldn’t melt as much as it did. I don’t know why I thought that, but I was hoping the freezing the marshmallows would stop it from melting, lol. Silly right?
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cups cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup SALTED butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz FROZEN mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare cookie pan using parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and set aside when finished mixing.
- In another large bowl, mix together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Next add the eggs, vanilla extract and mix until it is well combined. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix very well.
- Next take 2 tablespoons of cookies and 4-5 frozen marshmallows and place the marshmallows in the cookie dough and cover. Place on the cookie pan and flatten then add some chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and allow it to cool on a cookie rack and serve with milk.